MicroPOISE™ is the world leading secure desktop hologram applicator.
Trusted by governments, infrastructure authorities, educational institutions, large companies and individuals worldwide to apply security features to security documents and cards of value. Our on demand systems allow users to apply the security feature as the document is issued, reducing the risk of theft during storage as well as reducing the risk of counterfeit documents in circulation.
What is MicroPOISE?
MicroPOISE is a very secure machine used to apply holograms and hot stamping foils to a wide range of materials including paper, plastic card, Teslin and other synthetic materials.
The new MicroPOISE MK3 secure hologram system now allows a even more enhanced level of security. The new system allows you to record the identity of the document, hologram, issuer and location and link them together. Allowing precise and secure authentication of the document.
Trusted in over 100 countries worldwide - The proven security solution
Point of issue security - Greatly reducing the risk of theft and counterfeiting
Anti tamper control - Protecting the process of applying security features
PC software - Allowing you to store and recall parameters
Designed and built in the UK - Guaranteed quality and support
MicroPOISE is used to apply a range of hot stamping foils including
Duogram® - Perfect for low volume secure applications
- Registered single image hologram - For high security applications
- Continuous wallpaper hologram - For medium security applications
- Datafoil® - For protecting variable data
For more information on security features for documents and cards click here.
MicroPOISE security hologram application machine is all of the following and more:-
- H20 hologram machine
- H21 hologram machine
- SEGRAM01 hologram machine
- Securogram hologram machine
- Hologram embossing unit
- Hologram applicator
- Desktop Holographic foil applicator
- Securogram Desktop Hologram Applicator and Embossing Unit
- Security Hot stamping machine
- Security Embosser
- Hot stamping Single Image Registered Holograms, Wallpaper holograms, Duograms