Security print adds an additional level of security to prevent your documents and cards from counterfeiting.
Features can range from a generic watermarked security paper to a complete bespoke design.
Combining security print with an optical security device ensures documents and cards offer the highest level of security, protection and authentication. This gives you the confidence to know that your product or brand is safe.
Where is it used?
- Government documents
- Education certificates
- Birth & death certificates
- Vehicle documents
- ID Cards
- Bank notes
The features available in security print can be off the shelf or completely bespoke.
Some of the features include:
- CBS1 paper - Special security paper
- Watermarked paper - A hidden image can be seen through the paper when held up to the light
- Sequential numbering - Essential to link the card or document to data
- Numismatic print - Complex printing which helps inform if the document has been altered
- Micro numismatic print - Similar to numismatic print but on a much smaller an detailed level
- Microtext - Very small text which can be seen under magnification
- UV Print - Hidden to the eye. This will fluoresce under certain light and can be in a range of colours
- Infra red print - Hidden to the eye. This can be seen with a special device or app
For more information on security print, please call us on: +44 (0) 1473 708647
Alternatively you can email us