The Benefits of our Affiliate Program?
Resellers 4 Success: Entry-Level Status
This program supports organisations that:
- Have a good network of contacts within their territory
- Do not offer competitive products or services
- Agree to have at least one trained engineer to support their activity
- Fully meet with our reporting requirements
- Promote our products and services on their own website
- Only market our products themselves as they are unable to have their own resellers
After twelve months of achieving agreed sales targets and subject to market needs the Affiliate has the option of developing their business into either Stockist or Partner status.
Stockists 4 Success: Established Status
Includes all of the points listed in the Resellers 4 Success program plus:
- Agree to train and support their own resellers
- Purchase stock in bulk at preferential rates
- We will place a link on Security Foiling’s website
- Receive subsidised demonstration equipment for showroom purposes
After 12 months of achieving agreed sales targets and subject to market needs, the Affiliate has the option of developing their business into Partner status.
Partners 4 Success PROGRAM
Includes all of the points listed in Stockists 4 Success, plus:
- They agree to minimum sales targets and achieve consistent sales year to year
- They hold a minimum level of spare-parts and purchase our operational consumables
- They benefit from free product training
- We will place a profile on Security Foiling’s website
- Receive assistance with promotional consumables for exhibitions, etc
Partners are truly integrated with Security Foiling and we work together to develop many aspects of our businesses.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM OUR AFFILIATES?
For more information about becoming a Reseller please call us on: +44 (0) 1473 708647
Alternatively you can email us: firstname.lastname@example.org